Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Lend Me Your Mind - new cover

Old Cover
New Cover

Some pictures are worth a thousand words.  Here we have Soline, Keeper of the Waves, Sea Witch, Lady of the Sea, Sea Goddess (and unprintable names that sailors use).

Our Polish artist, Daekazu, did a fantastic job on the replacement cover and he is busy at work on the first of the prequels' covers. 

When I began my publishing journey, I had no experience with Photoshop and I hadn't drawn anything for decades.  The book was written, but I had no cover.   So, with great hopes, I bought PS 5 and went to work. 

The cover on the left did its job - it provided a way to get the book out there.  As money came in from the sales, I upgraded.  I will continue to do so, but please be patient.  New books need covers first and I usually release 3-4 books a year now.






No comments: