Saturday, April 26, 2014

New Cover for Hallows Gate



In the mood for something I've written but you've read every book in the Chest of Souls series - twice?



Here's the new cover for my thirteenth book, Hallows Gate.  
Mates Laurentiu is the very talented (and diverse) artist for this cover.

Blurb:  New Years Eve changed Angelina's life
She got lost and fell in love a ghost.
Now she needs to save him by becoming his wife
Problem?
If she succeeds, she frees him, but loses him forever.
Love is more complicated than she thought...
And that doesn't include the elves.

Price:  2.99 regular price 
but is often free - yes, I said FREE!

To purchase:  http://www.amazon.com/Hallows-Gate-Michelle-Erickson-ebook/dp/B0078TEC8W

Updates   

2016: I am writing a series about the Stoddard Sisters (if you read this book you'll know why) so this will become the first 'Stoddard Sisters' book, though it isn't chronologically.  

The second I'm planning is Kissing Gate with Victory Gate to follow...and Bridal Gate after that...and so on until I've exhausted what my mind wants to do with them.  The final of the series, whenever that is, will be Heavens Gate.

UPDATE 2020: Victory Gate was renamed Eclipse Gate.
UPDATE 2024: I am planning Maze Gate, Train Gate, and finally, Heavens Gate AFTER I finish Chest of Souls.

No comments: